Well today is a beautiful day and my son's birthday! He just turned 6 years old! I remember the day he was born right here in my home. We celebrated his birthday last night at his cousin's house who also celebrated his 12th birthday.


My mother-in-law made this cake with a boy riding a sheep. She also made another cake for Chase and I didn't take a picture of it.


All the cousins having a good time.
4 comments:
They look like they are having a great time. That cake is so cute! I would love to be able to decorate like that.
Look at all those cousins! And the cake looks really good, too. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend.
Jenn
Happy Birthday to your handsome little man!!! Looks like all had a great time! Sounds like there was plenty of cake to go around also! lol
God Bless!
Angela
Birthday parties are great ways to spend the day! Love the cake, too.
Post a Comment