
For today... Monday, September 7, 2009
Outside my window... is sunny and so beautiful that the temperature is in the lower 80's today.
I am thinking... how wonderful the Homeschool Music Fest was that we attended over the weekend. We had a fun time of fellowship, volleyball, archery and bluegrass music! It was very refreshing.
I am thankful for... God's many blessings.
From the learning rooms... Ethan's been doing his dvd lessons from Bob Jones University. He's in 1st grade this year.
So far Clay's been working with his spelling, typing, copywork and math. He will be taking other classes starting tomorrow at HSN and those classes are...Design Squad, Spanish I, P.E., Civil War, and Science Experiments.
Kayla will be starting high school as a freshman tomorrow! She will be taking Speech I, Algebra I, Analytical Grammar, Notetaking and P.E. She will also be studying History and Apologia Biology.
From the kitchen...
I am going... to town sometime this evening to pick up goat's milk.
I am reading... just stuff on the net.
I am hoping... for a good day tomorrow at HSN, our homeschool coop.
I am hearing... really nothing right now. It's pretty quiet. Steve and the boys are at the farm clipping barrows. Steve and Clay will be leaving later this week for the National Barrow Show in Minnesota. Kayla is with Emma S., a new friend. So yeah, it's nice and quiet here. :)
Around the house... nothing exciting, I should be folding clothes instead of doing this, but will get on it when I get off here. ;)
One of my favorite things... is hanging out with such good families.
A few plans for the rest of the week... just school and volleyball later this week.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

The children having a blast in the pile of leaves.
1 comment:
I visited your blog from Carrie's blog today and discovered we both use The Simple Woman's Daybook, homeschool and read Molly's Econobusters. If I read correctly, we both bake whole grain bread, too. I love the picture of the kids in leaves...don't all children love playing in piles of leaves? Nice blog.
Blessings ~
Jarnette @ Seasons of Life
Post a Comment