Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...is a little wet. It rained last night with a little bit of thunder, I think. Right now it's 71 degrees and is to be partly cloudy today.

I am thinking...how much things need to be done around here and spend less time on the computer this week.

I am thankful for...healthy children.

From the learning rooms...hoping Clay will do some spelling lessons this week. We're going to try a different spelling program called All About Spelling.

From the kitchen...I fixed scramble eggs and bacon this morning for my guys before they left for work. Clay and Ethan went with their daddy to help with chores.

I am creating...nothing much

I am reading...not a whole lot. I've been reading and searching about Shaklee products. I've been using the Get Clean cleaning products and so far I love it!

I am hoping...to hear from Kayla. She's at Bible camp this week which is not too far from here. I plan to go see her tomorrow.

I am hearing...Evan playing with his Thomas and Friends trains.

A few plans for the rest of the week... to take Kayla's boots back at Justin's Boots store and exchange them for a different size, see Kayla at camp, take care of her horses while she's gone, help a friend pack up things, till up the garden and clean house some.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Clay with his lab puppy. This picture was taken earlier in May.

2 comments:

Farming On Faith said...

Hello Janelle~
Thanks for following! I love your blog. I see you follow The Old Schoolhouse Magazine~I worked for them for a while. I love Molly's ideas!
Have a great weekend~
Carrie

Andi Carter said...

Hey, Jenelle,
Thanks for the sweet E-mail. I linked over from Mary's S&T so I don't know why you had to delete your delightful little S&T. Mary doesn't have any rules! :-)
Suzy