
Outside my window...is sunny but mostly cloudy. There's a severe thunderstorm watch until tonight around 8 p.m.

I am thinking...what a beautiful day the Lord hath made! :)
I am thankful for...air conditioning. Right now, it feels so hot and very humid outside.
From the kitchen...I have sourdough bread rising. I also made a batch of bread dough and made them into hamburger buns that we'll be having for lunch and a loaf of bread for later.
I am creating...nothing really. Just trying to create a peaceful home. :)
I am going...to town this afternoon to pick up raw goat's milk.
I am reading...other blogs. :)
I am hoping...to get alot accomplished around here. I can do it! I just gotta keep busy!
I am hearing...my 6 and 3 year old boys wrestling and giggling.
One of my favorite things...is seeing God's beautiful handiwork.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

2 comments:
Hey Jenelle!
That is such a sweet picture of your little boy cutting grass! Don't you wish sometimes that their toys actually worked? I know I would have loved it if the toy vac would pick up some dirt. hahaha
My youngest one is now 5 and he likes to ride on his daddy's lap from time to time. It looks like the type of mower your husband has he can't let the kids ride on his lap.
Looks like we have another round of rain coming our way for this evening into tonight. It is good for the garden though. But the grass is growing way tooooooo fast!
God Bless!
Angela
Good Morning, Jenelle,
I’ve added a Mr. Linky at Grandmother Wren’s to make it easier for the Summer Daybook ladies to find each other and share our daybooks while Peggy is on vacation.
Please stop by on Mondays and add your link –
I’d love to have you!
Post a Comment